Blog Archive

Friday 15 April 2011

when wretchedness befalls with all its glory..

its 4:15 in the morning..m still staring at the screen..!!i have this misty thing coming infrnt of my eyes...its a zoom in zoom out kind off situation..!!m tired..m sleep-deprived..my head is hurting..and m irate!!very very!! i just came to catch a glimpse of the pretty mirror that sits in my room against my..front wall(facing me all the times as if stalking me *gets the creeps*)oh yea and what i saw in d mirror ws some forlorn looking wretched....with ruffled clothes...messy hair...huge ugly dark circlular things under her eyes...shrivelled nose and cheeks!! scared that i already was...this triggerd me off!! i screamed and sudddnely i realized she screamed to..just at the same time ...!!!surprised..scared and that weird of a feeling named "curosity"egging me on frm insides...i put up my hand..and what the fuck..she puts hers up too..!!i tilt my head she tilts herss too!!!! and afr 5 mins of unrestrained foolery..it dawns upon me "oh that wretched is u niharika"!!!here comes enligthnment..a tryst with the truth;and there there goes my alter-ego..my hypertension..frustration agitation or whatever..*swoosh*into the air!!!! the only thing crippling me alll over- GOSH!!!!DO I LUK SO UTTERLY HORRIBLE!!!
that prompts me to make a note right away -
- take care of my health
-get rid off those horrid eye circles.wil probbly go to the market and get a gud eye gel..
-get a nice or maybe the best(if i have enough bucks) moisterizer.
-drink tons of water from now on.-
-get my beauty sleep..no matter what
-what a shit. forget all of the crap written above.and get back to reading the history of photography.thats what gonna come in the exam.
(crumples up the note into ball and aimes at the mirror,..whic fells two feet before.loser evrytime.all the time
*sigh* and life could'nt be better)-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment