Blog Archive

Saturday 16 April 2011

and the pichas i took...!

i was just wondering that its high time i should post something intresting before you really start contemplating over the fact that my sole intention of starting this blog was to write shit.



thats not true though...


....or maybe it is....:P

anyway so today i will be posting some of my own clicks...thought it would be intersting to certain people..i didnt really know where to start from as i have a huge collection..so i zeroed in on the pic that i won a consolation for in my college photo exhibition.
when love is nothing more than the raindrops on my window..

umm..this is from first attempt at fashion photogarphy.
the shooting location-my home
model-my friend..tanvi.
camera used-canon sx120 is (i have an a digi cam for now will be gtting an dslr very soon)
theres a bit of editing done here through photoshop(and it is horrible i know)

2.the pic below is from the same photoshoot.
the irony of its all..the innocent butterfly or the uncanny looks..

same location,same camera used and same model...photoshop air-bruhed.
th^_^
p.s- i love the looks tanvi gives for any of the pichas...shez my muse!


3.again from the very same shoot


me,,my solitude..and just the sky to share...
location-my terrace
model-anjali..! (mu another muse!)
camera-the same
i just changed the background here..!it gives it a more solitaire look..the blue effcect is what completes it!


well this much for today...will be posting a bevy of new ones very soon!!
xoxo ^_^

.

2 comments:

  1. kewl blog!!! i mean really awesome!!! thanks for such a great work that makes you feel "wow"

    ReplyDelete