Blog Archive

Thursday 21 April 2011

mom...moral...and monster(well literally.)


alright.its 1:25 am..and the fact is that am scared... petrified to the extent that am frozen at my place..on my bedtop at the farthest end.My throat is parched and its screaming at my brains(probably) to send signals to my muscles nerves to move their asses(i guess they dont have one...i wasnt a very good science student u see) and get me moving to the kitchen to drink some water...but my brain aint that intelligent ...either its sending the wrong signals.or either my muscles and body parts are stubborn enough to not move..going to kitchen would mean going through the dark hallway and den the dark kitchen...and am scared already..what if i confront some translucent lady in white staring at me in the hallway or some headless malignent spirit standing outside the kitchen window..oh crap writing this isnt helping either ..its scaring the shit out of me even more,,..!!
what was the noise outside my bedroom just now...!is their somebody out there...or am i really imagining it!!and what about the strange shadow at the window...!!oh crap oh crap oh crap!!o_0
all this horror talks since the past two days..the movies and the all those stupid research yesterday and today has gone overboard i guess...!the queen of spook is spooked up herself!!(shit i heard some noise again!!)its 1:29 at night...am all alone in my room..and am hearing things...its not good at all..not at all...!i need to calm down..(takes a deep breath)...ah!lord hanuman's chalisa..yeah!thats what am gonna read out..my mom says it keeps away all spirits and evils....if smthing evil comes near me i wil probably read it aloud and maybe some magical power wil escape me and strike the evil thing *swoosh* and will turn it into ashes..suddenly filling the room ith bright bright light..*tinkles twinkles*...okay..enough of my idiotic figments of imaginations..(thats what watching hindi horror shows like aahat and sshh koi hai does to you..cleans away all ur logics and intelligenc like cleenex XD) ..okay here i go ..(starts chanting hanuan chalisa) *suddenly some useless gali ke kutte(street dogs)find my the place outside my window the best place to start a brawl (...probaby over some lolita type bitch :P)* (scream)*mommieeeee*(shoots under my blankie crying mom mom only to emerge 10 mins later and continue with this)...am all good now...with the feeling like another van helsing..yeah!
moral of the story-
1.it doesnt matter how older you grow...at the time of trouble.ur mom is what you scream for..



2-the above kind of people are...wel...simply.....immatured morons..



3- i am a moron.*sigh*


peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment